Contact the OPB Newsroom
How to stay in touch with the OPB Newsroom
Do you have story idea? Wondering how to find us on Twitter or Facebook? We know that some of the best story ideas and important insights into news trends come directly from the community. Please get in touch! Here’s how:
Send news tips, press releases, questions and corrections by email to the OPB newsroom.
If you have a story idea, or want to share your personal experience with a current news issue, you can do so through our Public Insight Network.
To comment on our news stories, log on to Disqus (at the bottom of each page). Remember to keep comments civil, on-topic and free of abusive language.
Follow our reporters on Twitter:
- April Baer, Reporter: @aprilbaer
- Kristian Foden-Vencil, Reporter: @KristianFV
- Morgan Holm, VP of News and Public Affairs: @morganatopb
- Chris Lehman, Salem Bureau reporter: @CapitolCurrents
- Rob Manning, Reporter: @RManning47
- David Nogueras, Central Oregon Reporter: @OPB_C_Oregon
- Geoff Norcross, Morning Edition Host: @OPBmorning
- Amanda Peacher, Public Insight Journalist: @amandapeacher
- Cassandra Profita, Ecotrope Blogger/Journalist: @ECOTROPE
Think Out Loud
For questions or corrections specific to our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individual Think Out Loud Staff Members:
The Northwest News Network is a collaboration of public radio stations in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
Northwest News Network Reporters:
EarthFix is a partnership between OPB and other regional public media stations to cover environmental news in the Northwest. Email EarthFix at email@example.com