OPB’s Open House!
Join us! Saturday, May 9, 2015, 11 am to 3 pm
Please join us as we open our doors for a fun-filled day! There will be something for everyone, with refreshments, personalities, prizes and more.
- Meet OPB TV and Radio personalities.
- Bring your camera and take a picture with Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at OPB by taking a tour of our studios.
- Spin the prize wheel!
- Watch artist and Oregon Art Beat alum Darren Orange paint at 11 am.
- Listen to old-school R&B soul and garage rock from Brownish Black, filmed by opbmusic at 1:30 pm.
- Check out Little Art in the Trailer - a mobile art gallery
- Get creative with SMART (Start Making a Reader Today) at the kids crafts table.
- Enjoy ice cream from Salt & Straw
- Learn how you can prepare for an earthquake with OPB and the Red Cross.
Fun for the entire family!
We hope to see you there!
Location and Directions
7140 SW Macadam Avenue, Portland, OR, 97219
Please click here for directions to OPB, bus information and a map of our parking lots. Additional parking can be found for free on nearby streets and at 6720 SW Macadam Avenue. Metered parking is available in Willamette Park. The City of Portland has planned construction on SW Taylors Ferry Road on May 9. For information on traffic impacts and a detour route, click here.