When you become an OPB Volunteer, you can:
- Support public broadcasting.
- Meet dedicated volunteers and staff who share your commitment to public broadcasting.
- Have the opportunity to apply for a variety of short- and long term positions that match your interests, talents and schedule.
- Receive training and gain new skills, from going behind the scenes of fundraising during a membership drive to to making thank you calls to members and more.
- Pursue leadership opportunities through several volunteer positions.
Become an OPB Volunteer
Complete our online application.
If you are 18 years of age or older, and able to volunteer at least six hours during a six-month period, consider one of the ongoing volunteer opportunities below:
Membership Drives: be one of the friendly voices or faces during our radio or TV membership drives.
Office Support: lend your administrative skills to an ongoing or one-time role.
Events Ambassador: help out at special events throughout the year; providing logistical support and connecting with OPB members
Specialized skills: OPB relies on volunteers with high-level skills in fundraising, reporting, hiking, engineering and more. If you have a skill to share, please contact us at 503-293-1939 or firstname.lastname@example.org