Thank you for sharing your Oregon Field Guide stories with us! Below is information about how we’ll be using the photos and videos and how to submit yours. We look forward to seeing what you’ve discovered with Oregon Field Guide over the last 25 years.
A Few Quick Rules:
- Please post only your own photos/videos. You can see all submitted photos on the opb.org/yourstories page.
- Eligible photos/video must be taken at a location that has been featured in an Oregon Field Guide episode. You can check out all episodes in the Story Archive.
- Along with your photos or video, please make sure to include a short story/caption, no more than 60 words, about why this is your favorite Oregon Field Guide discovery.
- Please submit no more than five photos per location.
The Fine Print:
OPB plans to select a variety of photos and videos from those submitted. We may post these selections on opb.org, share them in social media, broadcast them on OPB TV stations, and include them in various OPB print publications. By submitting your photo or video, you expressly grant OPB permission to copy, adapt, perform, display, distribute and archive your name, caption (if any), and photo or video in any media worldwide, in perpetuity. You also warrant that you either own or have all legal rights to your photo or video (including music rights, if applicable) necessary to grant this permission.
How to Submit Your Photo or Video:
- All photos will be uploaded to OPB’s website and can be viewed at www.opb.org/yourstories. They will be organized by region.
- Each week, Oregon Field Guide staff will choose their favorite photo or video to feature on the Oregon Field Guide Facebook page. Make sure to follow along here and keep an eye out for yours!
Submit a Photo:
Email photos under 5 mb to email@example.com. Please include your name, photo location, Oregon Field Guide episode (you can search for specific episodes in the Oregon Field Guide archives) and a 60-word caption/description about why this is your favorite Oregon Field Guide discovery.
Submit a Video via YouTube:
Please insert a 2-5 minute video of your favorite Oregon Field Guide discovery below.
Thank you for sharing your Oregon Field Guide discovery!