OPB’s Open House!
Join us! Saturday, May 11, 2013, 11am to 3pm
Please join us as we open our doors for a fun-filled day! There'll be something for everyone, with refreshments, personalities, prizes, and more.
- Meet your favorite OPB TV and Radio personalities.
- Bring your camera and take a picture with Clifford the Big Red Dog®
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at OPB by taking a tour of our studios. Spin the prize wheel!
- Watch painter Sarkis Antikajian work his magic on the canvas.
- Enjoy Hawaiian music and hula dancing at 11:30am as OREGON ART BEAT tapes the Ka Lei Hali'a O Ka Lokelani Hula School dancers accompanied by 2012 Nā Hōkū Hanohano Male Vocalist of Year, Kuana Torres Kahele.
- Watch a live performance in the studio by OREGON ART BEAT alum and one-man band, Solovox at 1:30pm.
It's fun for the entire family. We hope to see you there!
7140 SW Macadam Avenue, Portland, OR, 97219
Please click here for directions to OPB, bus information and a map of our parking lots. Additional parking can be found on nearby streets (free) or in Willamette Park (metered).
Enjoy authentic Hawaiian hula dancing!
Meet Clifford the Big Red Dog!
Meet Steve Amen from Oregon Field Guide!