|Oregon Media Survey Results|
Approval ratings for Gov. John Kitzhaber and the Oregon Legislature stand at 45 percent, according to a new poll released this week by OPB and Fox 12.
Rebecca Ball of pollsters Davis, Hibbits and Midghall says that's 'lukewarm.'
"People are concerned about the state. They're concerned about the budget deficit. And they're not seeing the Oregon legislature or the governor making significant progress," Ball said.
The survey was conducted over the prior weekend and polled 500 Oregonians from across the state.
The survey also found 52 percent of people saying that President Obama is doing a good job.
That compares to 37 percent for Congress.
The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.4 percent.
More news from our poll:
- Oregonians Worry About Debt, But Don't Favor Raising Ceiling
- Global Warming Will Require Changes, Oregonians Say
- Poll: Oregonians Don't Embrace Proposed Medicare Changes
- Poll: Everybody Worries About The National Debt, But Nobody Knows What To Do About It
- Poll: Oregonians Concerned About Gangs