EarthFix commissioned a survey of Idaho, Oregon and Washington residents to learn what’s on their minds when it comes to top environmental priorities, what are the best ways to meet our energy needs, and what should be done about the region’s iconic salmon. The survey, conducted by Davis, Hibbitts & Midghall (DHM Research), polled 1,200 residents in Oregon, Washington and Idaho.
Check out at the complete findings from the scientifically representative survey by DHM Research.
See how your views compare. Take the survey and answer some of the same questions that were put to 1,200 fellow Northwesterners.
The EarthFix team has put together a series of multimedia reports related to issues raised in the DHM Research survey.
- Water Pollution: The Source Be With You
- Boise River Clean-up Matches Idaho Residents’ Clean-Water Priorities
- Thinking ‘Climate Change’ While You Shop
- Sherman County Gets Boost from Wind Farms
- Poll Finds NW Residents Would Live Near Wind Farms
- Idaho Residents More Open to Nukes Than Neighbors
- Survey Finds Consensus For Better Salmon Habitat But Not On Dam Removal
- More Coal is On The Northwest Grid Than You Think