In the news today:
Still no explanation for bee colony collapse. But some insights here:
Also, some food for thought on wind energy, what constitutes air pollution, managing water usage on farms and commercial fishing on the Columbia:
- As new wind farms come online, wind forecasting is playing a key role in the Northwest.
- New air pollution regulations could crack down on wood-fueled energy sources.
- Op-ed from opponent of tribal plans to put a casino in the Columbia River Gorge.
- Are farmers in Washington being penalized for conserving water?
- Colville Tribe sets an example for alternative fishing gear use on the Columbia River.