Good morning, it’s Tuesday, May 13. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- Members of the National Organization for Marriage will speak in defense of Oregon’s constitutional ban on same-sex marriage Wednesday at a federal court hearing in Eugene.
- The Bend man reported missing at Mt. Bachelor ski area Sunday was found cold, wet and dehydrated Monday.
- Members of the UO Coalition to End Sexual Violence issued five demands to University of Oregon officials at a Monday rally. On the list is the call for a public apology. The group accuses UO of “publicly lying about the university’s failure to act on a reported sexual assault.”
- A consultant’s inspection report found that replacing or overhauling the Mirror Pond dam will cost millions of dollars.
- Reminder for Portland residents: The Sellwood Bridge will be closed for construction tonight through Friday.