Good morning, it’s Tuesday, May 27. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- A climber who fell from Mount Hood is hospitalized after being rescued Saturday.
- A Portland woman is suing a yoga studio and a glass company after a mirror fell on her during a class. She is seeking $455,000.
- State police say a Washington man caused a three-car crash after he fainted from holding his breath when traveling through a tunnel. The tunnel in the Northern Oregon Coast Range is 772 feet long, which would take about 10 seconds to drive through at 55 miles per hour.
- Cannon Beach Distillery has captured a gold medal and a best in class award at the eighth annual American Distilling Institute Judging of Craft American Spirits.
- Lawmakers head back to Salem this week and are expected to take up Cover Oregon and the sage grouse, among other issues.
- Drones will be used to study bird populations at Cannon Beach June 12 through June 14.