Good morning, it’s Monday, July 28. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- Oregon’s wildfires are still burning, but they are reaching containment. High temperatures this week may be a problem for firefighting crews.
- The search continues for a Dundee mother who went missing Thursday. Jennifer Huston, 38, was last seen filling up her car at a Circle K gas station in Newberg.
- A concept for a third bridge over the Columbia River has been released. If built, the bridge will cross the river at Highway 14 in Vancouver and connect to Northeast Airport Way in Oregon.
- A new proposal in Bend seeks to balance development at Old Mill and the spotted frogs’ nearby habitat.
- A medical marijuana dispensary owner in Springfield says that she’ll move her business to Eugene because she finds the city’s new regulations to be unfair.
- Another heatwave is coming to Portland: Temperatures will be in the upper 80s and 90s all week
More From OPB News Blog
OPB | Feb. 22, 2017