Good morning, it’s Wednesday, May 7. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- The state must maintain a relationship with Oracle, despite the failure of the Cover Oregon website.
- Portland International Airport will undergo renovations soon. Among the planned changes is an update to PDX’s iconic carpet.
- The man accused of trying to blow up the Jackson County district attorney’s office in Medford in November will plead guilty.
- The proposed expansion of Northwest Mineral Resources’ gravel pit and asphalt plant received criticism from Saginaw residents Tuesday.
- A new report finds 274 smartphones were stolen in Portland in 2013.