Good morning, it’s Monday, May 12. Here are this morning’s headlines:
- A fungus known as valley fever may be spreading through Eastern Oregon.
- Deschutes County Search and Rescue crews are searching Mt. Bachelor for a Bend man who was reported missing Sunday.
- Oregon State Police and the Marion County district attorney’s office are investigating a Friday night shooting in which a 25-year-old woman was fatally shot by a Salem police officer.
- The Tillamook Air Museum is in the process of moving World War II-era planes to the museum site at the Madras airport.
- Sellwood Bridge in Portland will be closed for construction from Tuesday evening to Friday afternoon. Highway 43 will remain open.
- The Spurs may win the playoffs, but Trail Blazer Damian Lillard and Adidas may be winning in a battle of the shoe wars, according to USA Today.