The Oregon Story:
has five major objectives which promote:
- understanding about how logging contributed to Oregons
history and development
- awareness about the traditions and way of life of
- a perspective about change occurring in the management
of forests and forestede areas
- critical thinking about the care, use, and management
of Oregons natural resources
- a celebration of Oregons history and possibilities for
Many of the suggestions reflect Oregon Department of Education
CIM and CAM benchmarks and performance standards.
Map of teacher's on-line resource.
Suggested activities before viewing the documentary.