The Oregon Story: Ranching
has five major objectives which promote:
- understanding about how ranching contributed to Oregon's history and
- awareness about the traditions and the ranching way of life
- a perspective about change that is occurring in the management of western
- critical thinking about the care, use, and management of Oregon's natural
- a celebration of Oregon's history
Many of the suggestions reflect Oregon Department of Education
CIM and CAM benchmarks and performance standards.
Map of teacher's on-line resource.
Suggested activities before viewing the documentary.