This week on the show:
- Mexican artist Pedro Reyes drops in to talk about the emergence of social practice. We’ll chat up Betty Marin & Sharita Towne, too.
- Rachel Winchester choreographs dance theater adapted from Kurt Vonnegut’s short story Girl Pool, selected for a Kennedy Center performance.
- A panel discusses the state of fashion in Cascadia, and key challenges to designers growing their product lines.
- Oregon Arts Council/Oregon Cultural Trust announces a new executive director, Brian Rogers.
- Sean Healy talks about new works, and tweaking traditional ideas about masculinity.