This week State of Wonder heads to Pendleton - a town of 16,000. We were all snowed in there together. Good thing there was art around every corner! We take a tour of all things art in Pendleton despite the snow…
- The Oregon East Symphony symphony
- Rivoli theater being remade and The Great Pacific as venues
- Banjo craftsman Verne Marr and fellow pickers
- Jenny Morgan’s paper and scissors
- Arlen Clark janitor and painter and
- JD Kindle and the East Oregon Playboys falling off horses…
almost more than we could get to!