State of Wonder welcomes guest curator Simon Tam to talk about the links between tech and art, artists dealing with race and identity, and the business of being in a rock & roll band.
- Author and musician Frank Portman about his transition from pop-punk band Mr. T Experience to “young adult” novelist of King Dork fame.
- Angela Weber of the Doubleclicks talks about their Kickstarter project for weekly songs/videos, and why it went beyond expectations, WAY beyond.
- Music and Mobile Tech - They should get coffee sometime! Ryan Nikolaidas of Cloneless stops by.
- A peek inside the process of selecting artists to perform with Matt King of Mississippi Studios.
- We bounce around some ideas about diversity and the literary world with Daniel Jose Older and Matthew Salesses.
Plus we remember piano great Janice Scroggins.
Listen up Saturday!