Have you presented eyewitness evidence in a trial? Have you tried a case or defended against charges where eyewitness evidence was crucial in the proceedings? How confident are you in the accuracy of your own memories? Have you encountered a situation where you and someone experienced the same event but remember it differently? How did you account for the difference?
- Carrie Leonetti: University of Oregon Law professor and Fulbright scholar
- Daniel Reisberg: Professor of Psychology at Reed college
- Jim Lawrence: Detective with the Portland Police Bureau
- Josh Marquis: Clatsop County District Attorney
- Holli Houston: Civil defense lawyer