It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another news roundtable.
We’ll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are looking at:
- The “fiscal cliff” compromise in Congress
- Speculation about Chip Kelly’s move to the NFL
- Portland’s new city council
What stories were you following this week?
- Sarah Mirk: Reporter at The Portland Mercury
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene
- Jim Moore: Political science professor and director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University