Every Friday we feature the news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week, our discussion topics include:
- The Columbia River Crossing may be alive again — just weeks after being declared dead
- Governor John Kitzhaber has vowed to veto a bill allowing high schools to use Native American mascots
- Portland Mayor Charlie Hales is pushing hard to stop panhandling in downtown
What stories are you following this week?
- Sarah Mirk: Online Editor at Bitch Media
- Jim Moore: Political science professor and director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University
- Brendan Monaghan: Columnist for The Oregonian
More Think Out Loud
OPB | April 16, 2015