It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another news roundtable.
We’ll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are looking at:
- Governor Kitzhaber’s relationship with the Oregon business community
- Whether Oregon will change its tax system this legislative session
- Parking in Northwest Portland
- Washington state’s historic week
What was the major news of the week for you?
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene and former Oregon Labor Commissioner
- Steve Duin: Columnist for The Oregonian
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Sept. 22, 2016