We’re kicking off a new series this week called the “The News Roundtable.”
We’ll look back at the news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors, and news watchers. We’re planning on catching some of the stories that we didn’t cover, and push forward some of the stories we already dug into.
This week we’re looking at:
- The Paul Ryan VP pick, and his connection to Oregon Senator Ron Wyden
- Campaign contribution limits and sales tax discussions in the Portland mayor’s race
- The resignation of former Oregon House Republican Leader Kevin Cameron because of a night at a topless bar
What was the major news of the week for you?
- Mark Zusman: Editor of Willamette Week
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Sept. 22, 2016