It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The resignation of National Health and Human Services Director, Kathleen Sebelius
- Cover Oregon’s board accepting the resignation of interim director Bruce Goldberg and discussing what to do with the current website
- Stephen Colbert taking over from David Letterman as The Late Show host
What stories have you been following this week?
- Barbara Dudley: Senior policy adviser for the Working Families Party of Oregon
- Eric Fruits: Portland-based economic consultant
- Andrew Holtz: Health reporter, author of the Holtz Report