It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are discussing:
- The tax plan Democrats put forth in the Oregon Legislature this week
- President Obama’s budget plan
- Portland City Council’s settlement agreement on cleanup of the Portland Harbor Superfund site
- A man suing the City of Portland over his encounter with police
What stories are you following this week?
- Carla Axtman: Editor at Blue Oregon
- Hasso Hering: Former editor of the Albany Democrat-Herald
- Christian Gaston: Reporter for The Oregonian