It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- Arguments against Oregon’s gay marriage ban in federal court in Eugene
- The recommendation that the embattled Cover Oregon move to the federal exchange
- The decision by Trader Joe’s not to come back to the development table for the NE MLK Jr. & Alberta site
What stories have you been following this week?
- Elizabeth Hovde: Columnist for The Oregonian
- Angela Martin: Executive director of Economic Fairness Oregon
- Brent Walth: Managing Editor for News for Willamette Week
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Sept. 22, 2016