It’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The aftermath of the shooting in Ferguson, Missouri, in which a white police officer killed an unarmed, African-American teenager
- Proposed tax breaks for Intel in Washington County
- The organized opposition shaping up to oppose the ballot measure to legalize recreational marijuana in Oregon
What stories have you been following this week?
- Anna Staver: State politics reporter for the Statesman Journal
- Jim Moore: Director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University