It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The vote Tuesday that finalized big tax breaks for Intel
- The most recent revenue forecast, which came out this week
- Two developments in Portland media: the launch of GoLocalPDX and the expansion of XRAY.fm
What stories have you been following this week?
- Allen Alley: Former chairman of the Oregon Republican Party
- Sarah Mirk: Online editor for Bitch Media
- John Schrag: Publisher of the Forest Grove News Times and the Hillsboro Tribune