It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- Oregon Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum’s decision not to defend the Oregon law that bars same-sex marriage
- The narrowly avoided teacher strike in Portland
- A court ruling with major implications for Oregon’s land use planning system
What stories have you been following this week?
- John Schrag: Publisher of the Forest Grove News Times and the Hillsboro Tribune
- Mark Zusman: Editor of Willamette Week