It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- Portland teachers voting on their new contract with the Portland Public School District
- This week’s legislative compromise on Oregon land use policy
- Attorney General Eric Holder’s remarks that state AGs do not have to defend bans on gay marriage
What stories have you been following this week?
- Carla Axtman: Editor with Blue Oregon
- Doug Badger: Managing partner at Quinn Thomas Public Affairs
- Jim Moore: Director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University