It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The first week of Oregon’s short legislative session
- Investigations into Cover Oregon’s botched rollout
- A surprise announcement from CVS that its pharmacies will stop carrying tobacco products
- Jim Moore: Director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University
- Anna Staver: State politics reporter for the Statesman Journal.