It’s Friday, and it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The implications of the Boeing machinists’ vote
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie’s bridge scandal
- Former Congresswoman Elizabeth Furse’s jump back into politics
- Barbara Dudley: Adjunct assistant professor at Portland State University, and senior policy advisor for the Oregon Working Families Party
- Colin Fogarty: Editor of the Northwest News Network
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions