It’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- Daimler’s $2.4 million discrimination settlement
- Confirmation hearings for U.S. Attorney General nominee, Loretta Lynch
- Abysmal graduation rates in Oregon
- The University of Oregon demanding documents back from one of its professors
- The governor weighing in on how legalized pot moves forward in the state
What stories have you been following this week?
- Allen Alley: Executive Chairman of Indice Semiconductor and former chairman of the Oregon GOP
- Lisa Loving: News editor of the Skanner News and host of the Wednesday Morning Talk Radio on KBOO-FM