It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The school shooting at Reynolds High School
- Efforts by the Obama administration and Congress aimed at making college student loans more affordable
- Majority House Leader Eric Cantor stepping down from his position after losing to his Tea Party primary challenger, David Brat
What stories have you been following this week?
- Rob Kremer: Host of Kremer and Abrams on KXL Sunday 8-10 a.m.
- Angela Martin: Executive director of Economic Fairness Oregon