It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- A marijuana legalization measure, likely to make the November ballot
- A ruling this week in Portland on the federal government’s no-fly list
- A prediction that the Portland metro area population will reach 3 million in 20 years
- Doug Badger: Managing partner at Quinn Thomas Public Affairs
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Brent Walth: Managing editor for news of Willamette Week