It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The Washington landslide
- The Oregonian’s new system for compensating reporters
- President Obama’s meeting with Pope Francis
What stories have you been following this week?
- Sarah Mirk: Online editor at Bitch Media
- Jim Moore: Director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University
- Jim Pasero: Principal for public affairs company Third Century Solutions