It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- The federal investigation into Cover Oregon
- U.S. government response to the unrest in Ukraine
- Marijuana regulation in Washington and Oregon
- The possibility of a faculty strike at Portland State University
What stories have you been following this week?
- Eve Epstein: Director of News & Information at OPB News
- Barbara Dudley: Adjunct assistant professor at Portland State University, and senior policy advisor for the Oregon Working Families Party
- Stephen Griffith: Retired partner at Stoel Rives