We’re convening our news roundtable one day early this week because Friday’s show will be dedicated to the broadcast featuring Michael Pollen, who Dave Miller interviewed at the Newmark Theatre on Tuesday. But we didn’t want to miss the chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are discussing:
- The IRS targeting political groups
- The government obtaining Associated Press phone records
- The repercussions of Angelina Jolie’s op-ed about her preventive double mastectomy
What stories are you following this week?
- Paul Gronke: Political science professor at Reed College
- Naseem Rakha: Journalist and author
- Jack Roberts: Executive Director of Lane Metro Partnership in Eugene