It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- LA Clippers owner Donald Sterling being banned from the NBA over racist comments
- Oregon officials holding a briefing on oil train safety the day before a major explosion in Virginia
- The U.S. Supreme Court considering police searches of cell phones without a warrant
What stories have you been following this week?
- Doug Badger: Managing partner at Quinn Thomas Public Affairs
- Aaron Mesh: Reporter for Willamette Week
- Anna Staver: State politics reporter for the Statesman Journal