It’s Friday and that means it’s time for our news roundtable, where we take a look at some of the biggest stories of the week with a rotating panel of journalists and other news watchers.
This week our discussion topics include:
- Portland’s city-wide boil water notice
- Big winners in the May Primary Election, including Senate candidate Monica Wehby
- Federal subpenas of Cover Oregon documents
- A new household fee proposal in Portland to pay for roads
What stories have you been following this week?
- Erik Lukens: Editorial and commentary editor at The Oregonian
- Angela Martin: Executive director of Economic Fairness Oregon
- Jim Moore: Director of the Tom McCall Center for Policy Innovation at Pacific University