It’s Friday, so it’s time for the news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are discussing:
- The discovery of GMO wheat in Oregon
- The arrest of an Albany high school student accused of planning to attack his school
- Speculation about bureau assignments in Portland city government
- Michele Bachmann’s announcement that she will not seek re-election
- President Obama’s decision to nominate Republican James Comey to be the next FBI director
What stories are you following this week?
- Rob Kremer: Host of Kremer and Abrams on KXL
- Mark Zusman: Editor of Willamette Week
- Barbara Dudley: Adjunct assistant professor at Portland State University, and senior policy advisor for the Oregon Working Families Party
More Think Out Loud
OPB | April 16, 2015