- Nancy Langston tells us the history of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
- We check in with school districts about how rising pension costs are affecting their budgets and what they’re doing to prepare for those increased costs.
- Ruth Wariner grew up in a polygamist Mormon community in Mexico. Her new memoir “The Sound of Gravel,” details her troubled childhood.
- Nancy Langston: Professor of environmental history at Michigan Technological University
- Jim Green: Deputy executive director of the Oregon School Boards Association
- Ruth Wariner: Author of “The Sound of Gravel”