Self-described militiamen have occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge Building in Burns, Oregon. We’ll get the latest on this developing story.
- Amanda Peacher: Reporter for OPB News
- Jared Goldstein: Law professor at Roger Williams University School of Law
- Amelia Templeton: Reporter for OPB News
- Daryl Johnson: Former analyst at the Department of Homeland Security and author of Right-Wing Resurgence
- Page Fortna: Chair of the Political Science Department at Columbia University
- John Sepulvado: OPB’s Weekend Edition host