Your Request List:
No items in your cart yet.
About the Lending Library
The OPB Lending Library is a benefit we are pleased to offer to:
Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days.
We'll send you the media items by mail, including a return envelope and postage for convenient return.
If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
How to use our online request form
- Find a title you like and click its "Details / Add to list" link.
- To request the item, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- You may add up to two items to your request list.
- To check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your request will be on its way!
For more information or to select by phone:
If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Title: A Lion in the House
Copy #: 1
Duration: 3 hours, 50 minutes
Media: 2 DVDs
Keywords: Lion, House
A LION IN THE HOUSE follows the stories of five exceptional children and their families as they battle pediatric cancer. From the trauma of diagnosis to the physical toll of treatment, this series documents the stresses that can tear a family apart as well as the courage of children facing the possibility of death with honesty, dignity and humor. As the film compresses six years into one narrative, it puts viewers in the shoes of parents, physicians, nurses, siblings, grandparents and social workers who struggle to defeat an indiscriminate and predatory disease