Your Request List:
No items in your cart yet.
About the Lending Library
The OPB Lending Library is a benefit we are pleased to offer to:
Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days.
We'll send you the media items by mail, including a return envelope and postage for convenient return.
If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
How to use our online request form
- Find a title you like and click its "Details / Add to list" link.
- To request the item, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- You may add up to two items to your request list.
- To check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your request will be on its way!
For more information or to select by phone:
If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Title: Unfinished Journey: The Lewis and Clark Expedition
Copy #: 1
Duration: 12 hours, 34 minutes
Media: 1 Other
Keywords: Oregon History
DVD-ROM AND SPEAKERS REQUIRED, PC/MAC COMPATIBLE. An innovative, 13-part radio series commemorating the 200th anniversary of the Lewis and Clark expedition. Host Peter Coyote guides listeners through the profound impact the expedition has had on American history - and most interestingly, how it greatly affects our lives even today. Each one-hour program is fresh, entertaining and thought-provoking - ideal for public radio's curious, smart audience. Aaron Meyer and Bill Lamb composed the original soundtrack for the series. On this special DVD-ROM edition of the radio series, you can listen to the full episodes as well as explore additional content such as featured excerpts, extended expert interviews, a gallery of archival images and educational materials.