Your Request List:
No items in your cart yet.
About the Lending Library
The OPB Lending Library is a benefit we are pleased to offer to:
Members and Partners may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days.
We'll send you the media items by mail, including a return envelope and postage for convenient return.
If the item you have selected is currently on loan, we will be happy to reserve it for you. We hope you enjoy this service.
How to use our online request form
- Find a title you like and click its "Details / Add to list" link.
- To request the item, click the "Add to Request List" button at the bottom of the detail page.
- You may add up to two items to your request list.
- To check out, click "Check Out" from the bottom of your Request List.
- On the next page, select your OPB membership status from the pull-down menu.
- Enter your shipping/contact information and any comments you may have.
- Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- Your request will be on its way!
For more information or to select by phone:
If you're a Business Partner, please e-mail Lori Bernet or call 503.293.1950.
If you're a Cornerstone Society, President's Council or Wyllis Johnson Legacy Society member, please e-mail Julie Arnzen or call 503.977.7765.
Title: Globe Trekker: South Korea
Copy #: 1
Duration: 1 hour, 0 minutes
Media: 1 DVD
Ian Wright starts his amazing journey of South Korea in the Capital Seoul. After finding a place to stay, he takes in the delights of the Kyongdong market with a hired guide. Still in Hog Head Farm: street food in Kyongdong Seoul Ian tries his hand at Tae Kwon-Do with the national team of Korea, and gets to train with the Womans Olympic team. After taking in the nightlife of Seoul, Ian heads north to the North - South Korean Border to experience Military power at it most dramatic at the DMZ