OPB Legacy Society
The OPB Legacy Society honors people who have made a provision for OPB in their wills, established a life income gift to OPB, or given $10,000 or more to OPB's New Millennium fund. The OPB Legacy Society honors Wyllis Johnson who left an extraordinary bequest of $3.5 million to OPB, the single largest gift the station has ever received.
Benefits of Membership in the OPB Legacy Society include:
- Meet local and national public broadcasting personalities at the annual luncheon and other private events.
- Sneak preview screenings of new programs.
- Monthly member guide.
- Behind the scene updates on new programs, services, and activities.
- Access to more than 250 program titles through the Lending Library Service.
You can find the link at: http://www.opb.org/support/library/
You can become a member of the OPB Legacy Society by taking one of the four following steps:
- Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to OPB
- Inform us that you have included OPB in your estate through a will, living trust, or by naming OPB a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with OPB.
- Making an outright gift of $10,000 or more to OPB’s New Millennium fund.
If you have included OPB in your will or estate plan and would like to join the OPB Legacy Society, please contact Jeri Kasal, associate director of Gift Planning, at 503.293.1941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for OPB's weekly e-newsletter containing previews, schedule updates and event information.
Thanks to our Sponsors:become a sponsor
Let us know if you have questions or comments about OPB television, radio, online services or membership.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to many common questions are available here.
9am – 5pm weekdays
7140 SW Macadam Avenue
Portland, OR 97219