OPB Legacy Society
OPB. It’s part of your life. Make it part of your legacy.
By including OPB in your estate plans, you make a powerful commitment to ensuring that people in our community, our region, and around the world have access to information and the important stories that educate us, entertain us, and help us make sense of our world.
OPB recognizes those who have make a provision for OPB in their will or trust, established a life income gift, or make an outright gift of $10,000 or more to OPB’s New Millenium Fund, a board designated reserve fund the income of which provides operating support for OPB.
As a member of the OPB Legacy Society, you’ll have opportunities to participate in special events with your favorite people in public broadcasting, tour the OPB studios, enjoy personalized service, and meet other who share your passion for OPB.
OPB Legacy Society Benefits:
- One-year subscription to OPB’s monthly guide, PRIMETIME.
- Invitations to events with public broadcasting personalities.
- Program Lending Library Service (see below).
- Weekly e-mail newsletter with behind-the-scenes information and ticket offers.
- Private tours of OPB.
- Recognition in selected OPB materials
Did you miss an episode of your favorite OPB program? Do you want to enjoy the drama of Masterpiece Theater, the beauty of Nature, or view again that exciting NOVA program? Now you can enjoy viewing or listening to your favorite OPB programs at your convenience with OPB’s Lending Library. You may borrow up to 2 items at a time for up to 21 days, then simply drop the item in the mail using the envelope and postage provided.
You can find the Lending Library online at: http://www.opb.org/support/library/
Join the OPB Legacy Society today by taking one of these steps:
- Notify us of your intention to make a bequest to OPB
- Inform us that you have included OPB in your estate through a will, living trust, or by naming OPB a beneficiary of your retirement plan.
- Establish a charitable gift annuity or other type of life income gift with OPB.
- Making an outright gift of $10,000 or more to OPB’s New Millennium fund.
For more information about the OPB Legacy Society, please contact Jeri Kasal, associate director of Gift Planning, at 503.293.1941 or firstname.lastname@example.org