RECENTLY ON TOL:
- A tumblr site dedicated to the people and places that make up Oregon and Southwest Washington.
2012 conventions 2012 election 2013 session arts arts and culture author ballot measures basketball bomb books boy scouts budget bullying business charlie hales children clackamas climate change coal college courts crime culture culture club democrats drugs economy education environment family film fluoride food gay rights guns handguns health health care health insurance high school history housing immigration internet kitzhaber law legislature lgbt literary arts living marijuana marriage media medicine mental health military minor parties mohamed mohamud movies music native americans news newspaper obama olympics oregon our town parenting pers photography police politcs politics port portland portland business journal president prevention public safety religion republicans rnc romney rural salem sam adams sandy hook schools science shooting sports suicide supreme court taxes technology terrorism theater third parties transportation union university of oregon washington wildfire womensee all tags >>
- Send me an email if there is activity in this thread.
A Triple Update
Funny how Oregonian updates on our shows seem to come in threes:
- ? Carl and Raylene Worthington, the Oregon City faith healing couple whose daughter Ava died in March, have set up a website as a public component of their defense.
- ? A state panel will review what should happen to patients once they've been relased from the Oregon State Hospital.
- ? And it turns out that the weak dollar and global wheat shortage meant good news for Oregon's exports, which were at record levels in 2007. More reasons that keeping food in Oregon is harder than it sounds.
Comments are now closed.