Do you run a business that competes for city contracts? What’s your experience with the process? Is your business struggling or thriving? How do you think your race or sex plays into how well your business is doing? What do you think your city’s responsibility is to help you compete?
- Drummond Kahn: Director of Audit Services for the City of Portland
- Jeff Baer: Director of Internal Business Services for the City of Portland
- Samuel Brooks: President of the Board of the Oregon Association of Minority Entrepreneurs
- Elizabeth Gibson: Owner of Denali Stoneworks
- Mia Cariaga: Purchasing Manager for the City of Eugene