It’s Friday, and so it’s time for another news roundtable, our chance to review the big news of the week with a panel of journalists, editors and news watchers.
This week we are discussing:
- The impacts of sequestration on a national and local level
- New support for same-sex marriage from prominent Republicans and corporations
- The future of Oregon’s property tax laws
What issues are you following this week?
- Sarah Mirk: Reporter at Bitch Media
- Jim Pasero: Principal at the public affairs company Third Century Solutions
- David Sarasohn: Columnist for The Oregonian newspaper
More Think Out Loud
OPB | Feb. 22, 2017